I’ve always loved telling stories. Here are a few of them.
Created for a creative advertising class at University of Illinois.
- I create strategic action plans based off of primary and secondary research.
- I find solutions to improve negative consumer brand perceptions.
- I write powerful brand manifestos.
- I can throw a song lyric into just about anything.
Created for a global advertising class at University of Illinois.
- I do thorough research in order to understand the audience and market.
- I catch people’s attention where they already are.
- I have a thorough understanding of how social media is used.
- I am completely fluent in Spanish, both formal and slang.
Press Release, Pitch & Social Media Mockups
Created as a prompted writing sample for an internship interview.
- I pitch my ideas in a strong, concise, supported manner.
- I am comfortable writing in AP Style.
- I create captivating branded social media posts.
- I have practice writing cold emails.
Created for a creative advertising class at University of Illinois, re-formatted for my blog in a less formal tone.
- I persuade the audience to view the issue at hand from my point of view.
- I write about social issues in a respectfully opinionated and polite fashion.
- I can analyze ads thoroughly from a brand and consumer perspective.
- I stay informed on current events.
Created as the first blog post on my personal blog.
- I tell stories in a way that vividly convey emotion.
- I paint mental pictures with words.
- I am culturally aware and sensitive.
- I believe in the magic of every stories.